Management of SmartMS
System for centralized authentication, authorization, administration and monitoring.
- Authentication via single sign-in in the system (SSO).
- Secure authentication of participants in the system - without transfer ing any personal data.
- Manage the access to services and resources.
- Authentication and authorization of applications and services.
- Creation and management of information content.
- Defining the roles, rights, groups and association of users in accordance with them.
- Create and configure standardized forms for data recording.
- Storage, management and versioning of documents.
- Personalization of messages and templates.
- Organization of administrative processes.
- Configure statements for statistical data processing.
- Auditing and monitoring of access to the system.
- Monitor the functioning of individual system’s modules.
- Registration of access and activities to the personal health record.